Wall Unit is designed to replace the most of reformer tower machine functions, where the limited area is the case.
- It is an ideal solution for the limited places and also for the group lessons.
- After fixing on the wall, the wall unit occupies only 35 cm width within the room.
- In fact, it is very easy to fix the equipment on the wall without any professional assistance.
- Most importantly, wall towers come with the set of the springs for the different levels of hardness.
Wall Towers are compact pilates equipment, which is an ideal solution for the houses or workplaces with the limited space.
However, a proper exercise starts with the proper installation. Unlike other pilates equipment, you have to install the wall tower before the exploitation. It has 6 fixing bolts on wooden platform. The user have to find a smooth wall and fix the tower on that wall. It requires 2 meter width empty space for the safe working.
- Made of first class beech wood. It is protected against liquids as 4 layers of polish are applied with a special matt polish.
- Antibacterial 1st class leather is used in all upholstery on the tower mat.
- The product allows all stretching exercises to be done thanks to the wooden push bar.
- It is mounted on the wall. It is a useful product for homes and studios as it does not take up space.
- The metal parts are made of chrome-plated iron.
- The number of working springs in the upper group is 8. (yellow-blue short 2 pcs / yellow-blue long 2 pcs )
- All springs used on the equipment are made of 1st class steel material.
- 2 years warranty.